Supernova is looking for entrepreneurial individuals who possess infinite curiosity & love to help customers design a solution for their need.
Your role will be to qualify the needs of our prospects by creating outstanding relationship with them. Being highly dependable & focused relentlessly on listening, we will design together the best solution for our customers to achieve their goals.
You will work directly alongside the CEO and will develop together new Accounts & Markets.
You will be part of a human-sized team composed of decision-makers: you will exchange with our engineering, manufacturing & quality managers to create groundbreaking technologies & products. Each customer’s need is different and no project will feel the same.
You will be responsible for drafting & executing the sales plan on several Countries within your predefined Territory. Loads of opportunities ahead!
You will be one of the key representatives of our unique company culture across your Territory.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Supernova as we scale together!
Supernova is helping its customers unlock growth by engineering & manufacturing hardware products & technologies for the future. Every project is different and is designed to advance its market.
We have a strong engineering & manufacturing background and are now looking for entrepreneurial individuals to develop our brand on new markets & have fun while providing great service to our customers.
- Identify and Develop new Accounts & Opportunities for the sales team on the European, North American or Asian Territories
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Master our unique service offering & company culture, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack including, but not limited to, email & cold outbound reach
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity in our CRM
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree minimum or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Knowledge of the Electronics Engineering or Manufacturing industry would be a strong plus - if not we can teach you that
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Basic experience in using a CRM system is desired
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Ability to structure, execute & coordinate sales functions including prospecting, leads research, opportunity qualification & deal closing
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to emphasize, develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong relationships
- Focused and goal-oriented